Living for God’s glory is the greatest achievement we can accomplish with our lives
creation reveals our creator’s glory in some way. And refusing to bring glory to God is prideful and rebellion. LIving for God’s Glory is the greatest achievement we can accomplis with our lives.
How Can I bring Glory To God
None of us have given God the full glory he deserves from our lives. This is the worst sin and the biggest mistake we can make. On the other hand living for God ‘s glory is the greatest achievement we can accomplish with our lives. God says, “They are my own people, and I created them to bring me glory, so it ought to be the supreme goal of our lives.
Jesus honored God by fulfilling his purpose on earth. We honor God we honor God the same way. When anything in creation fulfil it’s purpose, it brings glory to God. John 17:4
- We bring God glory by worshipping him. Worship is our first responsibility to God. (Romans 6:13b) Quote by C. S. Lewis — “In commanding us to glorify Him, God is inviting us to enjoy Him.” Just as Dr. Piper said, God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him.
- We bring glory to God by loving other believers. When you were born again you became part of God’s family. (1 John 3:14)
- We bring glory to God by becoming like Christ. Once we are born again into God’s family, he wants us to grow to spiritual maturity. (2 Corinthians 3:18)
- We bring God glory by serving others with our gifts. Each of us was uniquely design by god with talents, gift, skills and abilities. (1 Peter 4:10)
- We bring God glory by telling others about him. God doesn’t want his love and purposes kept a secret. (2 Corinthians 4:15)
Jesus will give you everything you need to live for him.Purpose driven life day 7