Bible Verses About Overcoming– Struggles come in all shapes and sizes – fears, addictions, persecution, and worries can all seem to take over our thoughts. God tells us that we will face trials, but that we should not lose hope! Be encouraged, God has called you an overcomer! Use these Bible verses and daily declarations about overcoming struggles to lift your spirits and renew your mind. Keep trusting in the Lord and do what is right in his eyes. Fix your heart on the promises of God, and you will dwell in the land, feasting on his faithfulness. (Psalm 37:3)
- I declare, God is my present help in times of trouble. He will not ever leave me to fight any battle alone. (Psalm 46:10).
- I declare I am an overcomer by the blood of the lamb and the words of my testimony
- I declare I am the head and not the tail, above and not beneath, on top and not the bottom.
- I, declare I have a sound mind filled with power and love.
- I, declare God’s perfect love cast out all fear.
- I declare My children will love God and serve Him with their whole hearts.
- I will nurture, equip, train, and empower them to do more for His
- kingdom than they can imagine.
- I declare, I love people and believe the best about others.
- I am disciplined. Christ in me is stronger than the wrong desires
I am growing closer to Jesus every day. Because of Christ, my
family is closer, my body is stronger, my faith is deeper, my
leadership is sharper.
- I am creative, innovative, driven, focused, and blessed beyond
measure—because the Holy Spirit dwells within me.
My words, thoughts, and imaginations are under the power of
Christ. I take all thoughts captive and make them obedient to
I wake up with purpose, direction, and meaning every day of my
Everything that God brings into our life is directed to one purpose: that we might be conformed to the image of Christ.
- 1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
- Philippians 4:13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
- Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.
- Psalm 27:11 The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?
- James 1:12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.
- Deuteronomy 28:13 And the Lord will make you the head and not the tail, and you shall only go up and not down, if you obey the commandments of the Lord your God, which I command you today, being careful to do them,
- 2 Timothy 1:7 for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
- I Peter 2:24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.
- Psalm 1:1 Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law, he meditates day and night
- Psalm 23:1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
- Psalm 91:1He who dwells in the shelter of the Highest will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
- Proverbs 12:25 Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up.
ENHANCE EACH DAY WITH VERSES FROM THE BIBLE, REFLECTIONS FROM HOPE I MINISTRIES, AND PRAYER. YOU WILL FIND THE STRENGTH, PEACE AND COMFORT YOU NEED TO STRENGTHENED YOUR WALK WITH CHRIST.
“When you accept the fact that your true identity includes being an overcomer, you will never settle for less than a miracle.”— Craig Groeschel