What is Change
a. to make different in some particular : make radically different : TRANSFORM can’t change human nature
If there is a change in something, it becomes different.
b. to give a different position, course, or direction to https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/change
All change is a decision you have to decide to change until you decide you are not going to to change-A.R.
IN ORDER TO cHANGE yOU fIRST
- Decide to change
- Make a commitment toke that decision to change
- Require the discipline necessary in order to live out that change.
Truth brings the conviction necessary for change. All truth is confrontational but you never change unless you are willing to confront the truth. A.R. Bernard
Five Reasons why you don’t change after conviction come:
- Pride– Pride lends itself to denial and indifference. Pride says there is no need to change. (Jeremiah 6:14)
- Fear-Fear of the unknown, fear of the uncomfortable and fear of the unfamiliar. Fear will paralyze you and you will give reason why you are afraid.
- Rebellion- Refusal to change. And with some people change just bothers them (Ecclesiastes 3:1-22).
- Laziness- With laziness, there is to much work to change (Proverbs 21:5).
- Ignorance– I didn’t know I needed to change (Hosea 4:6).
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
― Martin Luther King Jr